What’s up friends, back with us in the most excellent receipes site. If you are looking for tasty Chocolate Truffles recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Chocolate Truffles recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate truffles recipe. To make chocolate truffles you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a perfect Chocolate Truffles:
- Provide 1/3 cup of Raisin.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Marsala Wine.
- Get 12 oz of Pound Cake (chocolate pound cake is the best.).
- Take 1/3 cup of Granola Cereal.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Heavy Cream.
- Get of ……………………………………………………
- Get of <Chocolate Ganache>.
- Get 4 oz of Chocolate.
- You need 4 oz of Heavy Cream.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Chocolate Truffles:
- Combine raisins and marsala wine into the small bowl and leave it 5 minutes..
- Break the pound cake into small pieces..
- Add raisins, granola cereals, heavy cream and blend it well. (If the mixture is still dry, add more heavy cream.).
- Make it round shape..
- Make chocolate ganache: Heat the heavy cream in a small sauce pan. Pour over the chopped chocolate, and whisk until smooth..
- Spread on the cake while the chocolate ganache is still warm. Allow to set in a cool dry place for at least 1 hour..
Stir in melted chocolate and vanilla until no streaks remain. Note: Roll truffles in ground walnuts (or any ground nuts), cocoa, coconut, icing sugar, etc. To flavour truffles with liqueurs or other flavorings, omit vanilla. Chocolate truffles are great for serving after a meal or giving as presents! FREE Delivery on your first order shipped by Amazon.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Wish that your Chocolate Truffles turns your day cheerful.