What’s up friends, welcome back to the most perfect receipes blog. If you are searching for best Guizado de couve (chomolia) recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Guizado de couve (chomolia) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to guizado de couve (chomolia) recipe. To make guizado de couve (chomolia) you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a yummy Guizado de couve (chomolia):
- You need 2 bunch of chomolia.
- Take 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 4 tbsp of oil.
- Take 2 of tomatoes, grated.
- You need 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic.
- Use 1 tbsp of benny spice.
- Get 1 tsp of rajah curry powder.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Guizado de couve (chomolia):
- Fry onion and rajah, green pepper and tomatoes.
- Chop chomolia, rinse then boil for 30 minutes then drain the water.
- Add chomolia to your onion pot and tomatoes.
- Add benny spice fry until it's well combined.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Guizado de couve (chomolia) turns your day cheerful.