Hello guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes page. If you are looking for interesting Red currant pan bread/ Johannisbeeren blechkuchen recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Red currant pan bread/ Johannisbeeren blechkuchen recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red currant pan bread/ johannisbeeren blechkuchen recipe. You can have red currant pan bread/ johannisbeeren blechkuchen using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a heavenly Red currant pan bread/ Johannisbeeren blechkuchen:
- You need of Bread :.
- Prepare 250 gr of all purpose flour.
- Take 75 ml of warm milk.
- You need 50 gr of sugar.
- Prepare 2 gr of salt.
- Get 20 gr of fresh yeast/ 5 gr dry yeast.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Use 40 gr of butter.
- Use 200 gr of red currants.
- Get 500 ml of vanilla custards/puddings.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Red currant pan bread/ Johannisbeeren blechkuchen:
- Dissolve the fresh yeast in luke warm milk..
- In a mixing bowl, add flour, sugar and salt..
- Slowly mix it with low speed mixer. Add the milk mixture..
- Add the eggs. Let it knead slowly for 5 minutes. Add the butter..
- Knead the dough until it is elastic and smooth for another 5- 10 minutes with medium speed..
- Place the dough in a greased bowl. Let it rest for 1 hour until it is double in volume..
- While waiting the dough double, prepare the vanilla custard. Please refer to my homemade vanilla custard or you may prepare it with the ready custard powder..
- Cool down the custard and prepare the red currants (washing and pulling off).
- Prepare the baking tray, grease with margarine. Roll the dough and place it on the baking tray..
- Let it proof for 30-45 minutes on baking tray. Pre heat oven on 160°C..
- Mix the vanilla custard and red currants. Spread them evenly on top of bread dough..
- Bake it for 35-40 minutes until the bread is golden colour..
- Remove it out and serve it warm or cool it down..
Use leftover jam for anything from spreading. Rеd and black currants (not rеlatеd to Zantе currants, a typе of raisin) arе oftеn an ingrеdiеnt in Gеrman dеssеrts and somеtimеs mеat dishеs. Need to use up a glut of redcurrants? These juicy little berries are ideal in summer puddings or in a traditional relish with a Sunday roast. A versatile redcurrant and raspberry sauce to serve on desserts, with cake or spooned onto ice cream.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Red currant pan bread/ Johannisbeeren blechkuchen turns your day joyful.