Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for pleasing Amy’s Marshmallow Madeira Cake recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Amy’s Marshmallow Madeira Cake recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to amy’s marshmallow madeira cake recipe. You can have amy’s marshmallow madeira cake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a tasty Amy’s Marshmallow Madeira Cake:
- Get 225 g of Self Raising Flour.
- Use 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 175 g of Butter.
- Get 175 g of Caster sugar.
- Provide 2 of Large Eggs.
- Take of Marshmallow Flavouring.
- Take of Icing sugar & Marshmallow for decoration.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Amy’s Marshmallow Madeira Cake:
- Lightly grease the loaf tin and line it with non-stick baking parchment. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4. Measure all the ingredients into a mixing bowl and beat for about 2 minutes, until well blended; an electric mixer is best for this but of course you can also beat by hand with a wooden spoon..
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin and level the surface. Bake for about 1 hour, until well risen and golden brown. A fine skewer inserted in the centre of the cake should come out clean..
- Leave the cake to cool in the tin for a few minutes, then loosen with a small palette knife and turn the cake out..
- When completely cool, decorate as desired..
- Slice thickly to serve..
Madeira cakes are made using the creaming method. Lemon zest is folded into the mixture, which is then baked until golden-brown and springy to the touch. Make a delicious Madeira loaf cake with this easy recipe, perfect for everyday baking and occasions. Find more cake recipes at BBC Good Food. Before working at Lindy's I had never made a Madeira cake.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Amy’s Marshmallow Madeira Cake turns your day joyful.