Hi buddy, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are searching for pleasing Mixed Berry filo tart recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Mixed Berry filo tart recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed berry filo tart recipe. To cook mixed berry filo tart you only need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a tasty Mixed Berry filo tart:
- Get 6 of filo square sheets per tart.
- You need of Frozen mixed berries.
- Provide of Melted butter.
- You need of Sprinkle of sugar.
- Use Squeeze of lemon.
- Provide of Icing sugar.
- Take of Cream, custard or ice cream to serve.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Mixed Berry filo tart:
- Prep the filo sheets. Brush each sheet with a little melted butter. Layer up each sheet in a muffin tray.
- Continue until 4 are ready. Trim them down a little with scissors (for decoration) add a good spoonful of frozen mixed berries into each. A sprinkle of sugar and a squeeze of lemon. Bake at 180 for about 10 mins.
- Leave to cool a bit. Sprinkle with icing sugar and serve with cream, custard or ice cream :).
Start with a tart shell, which you can make or buy. Then spread a pastry cream in the shell and top with mixed berries of your choice! We think blackberries, raspberries, or strawberries work best. Great for a patriotic occasion or for a picnic! Mixed Berry Tart – my whole family loves this light dessert!
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Mixed Berry filo tart makes your day cheerful.