What’s up buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes internet site. If you are searching for best Baked apricots with rose water and cardamom recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Baked apricots with rose water and cardamom recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked apricots with rose water and cardamom recipe. You can have baked apricots with rose water and cardamom using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a perfect Baked apricots with rose water and cardamom:
- Provide 6-8 of apricots, halved and stone removed.
- Get 3-4 tbsp of water.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of rose water.
- You need 5 of cardamom pods, bruised.
- Take of if you like, some toasted almonds/ sesame seeds and/or rose petals to sprinkle on top.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Baked apricots with rose water and cardamom:
- Preheat the oven to 200C..
- Lay the apricot halves in an ovenproof dish..
- Mix the water, rose water, vanilla together. Pop the cardamom pods in there too..
- Drizzle the liquid over the apricots. Bake for 20-25 mins. The apricots soften and go slightly gooey. Take the cardamom seeds out before serving..
- Sprinkle with toasted almonds/ edible rose petals/ toasted sesame seeds. Serve on their own or with some ricotta or ice cream. Enjoy 😋.
Look for rose water and cardamon pods in natural-foods stores or Indian markets. Sweet, sour, and cool sensations combine in this intoxicatingly perfumed dessert. There may be a few different ways of preparing مسقطی masghati but this starch based recipe is the only one that I'm familiar with and love! This is a simple, quick, no fuss and yet decadent dessert recipe! This traditional recipe is infused with aromatic rose water, saffron, crushed pistachios.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Baked apricots with rose water and cardamom makes your day cheerful.