What’s up friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes web page. If you are looking for complete Ornate cherry rice balls recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Ornate cherry rice balls recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ornate cherry rice balls recipe. To cook ornate cherry rice balls you only need 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a perfect Ornate cherry rice balls:
- Use 300 g of rice.
- Get 5 g of salted cherry.
- Get of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of white sesame.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Ornate cherry rice balls:
- Wash the salted cherry blossoms with water, soak in water for about 5 minutes to remove salt, and drain with kitchen paper..
- Remove the three beautiful bowls for decoration and chop the rest..
- Put the rice in a bowl, mix the chopped cherry blossom salted with white sesame, Season with salt..
- Divide the rice into 6 equal parts and hold it in a bowl shape. Put the cherry blossoms for decoration on top..
- Completed in a lunch box..
You can put almost anything in an onigiri; try substituting grilled salmon, pickled plums, beef, pork, turkey, or tuna with mayonnaise. This post may contain affiliate links. Onigiri, also known as Japanese rice ball is a great example of how inventive Japanese cuisine can be. We want to take some photos with the blooming cherry blossom next sunday. These spicy rice balls are packed with flavour and surprisingly easy to make.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Ornate cherry rice balls turns your day cheerful.