Hello guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes blog. If you are searching for yummy Mike's Spicy Southwestern Beer Cheese Dip recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Mike's Spicy Southwestern Beer Cheese Dip recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's spicy southwestern beer cheese dip recipe. To make mike's spicy southwestern beer cheese dip you need 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a appetizing Mike's Spicy Southwestern Beer Cheese Dip:
- Take 2 Cups of Shredded Sergento Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- Use 2 Cups of Shredded Sergento Mozzarella Cheese.
- Use 1 (8 oz) of Packet Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of To 1 Cup Mexican Lager Beer [like Tecate or other quality lager].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Fine Minced Jalapeños.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Fine Minced Purple Onions.
- Take 1/8 Cup of Fine Minced Green Bell Peppers.
- Take 1/8 Cup of Fine Minced Yellow Bell Peppers.
- You need 1/8 Cup of Fine Minced Green Onions.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Fresh Cilantro.
- Get 1 tsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- You need 2 Dashes of Worshestershire Sauce.
- Use to taste of Hot Sauce [i used 20 dashes of Tabasco].
- Provide to taste of Cracked Black Pepper & Salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Mike's Spicy Southwestern Beer Cheese Dip:
- Fine mince your vegetables and add to a microwavable bowl with your beer..
- Microwave 2 minutes then, whisk well..
- Microwave 2 minutes longer and stir well again. Add more beer if you feel your cheese sauce is too viscous..
- Serve beer cheese dip with hot salty pretzels, chips, crackers or vegetables. You can also chill it and serve as a spread. If you want your cheese dip crispy on top – simply broil at 525° until browned. Enjoy!.
Raitha Dip with Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips. Library Queso!: Regional Recipes for the World s Favorite Chile-Cheese Dip. Spicy Beer Cheese Dip – A party favorite! Dip a cracker into it, or spread it on a sandwich! When I saw the Backwoods Mustard Co.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Mike's Spicy Southwestern Beer Cheese Dip makes your day joyful.