What’s up friends, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes page. If you are searching for yummy Vanilla jelly custard recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Vanilla jelly custard recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vanilla jelly custard recipe. To make vanilla jelly custard you only need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a tasty Vanilla jelly custard:
- You need 1 kg of milk.
- Get 2 tbsp of custard powder.
- Provide 6 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of balai.
- Provide 2 packet of jelly.
- Provide 2 tbsp of colourful vermicelli.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Vanilla jelly custard:
- Boil the milk and add colourful vermicelli and cook until done.
- Add sugar and cook on low flame about 10 minutes.
- Now mix custard powder into half cup of milk and add into boiling milk.
- Cook until desire consistency.
- Now cool down on room temperature and add balai and jelly and decore.
- For jelly boil 1 cup of water and add jelly and cool down then cut into desire shape.
Piece of Homemade cherry cake with vanilla custard and jelly. Christmas meringue and custard dessert decorated with berries , mint jelly and chocolate pearls. Try our easy to follow mango jelly vanilla slice recipe. Absolutely delicious with the best ingredients For an easy twist on an Aussie classic, make this mango jelly vanilla slice with caramelised pastry. You can use any Pour it over milk and sugar and bring it to boil.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Vanilla jelly custard turns your day joyful.