What’s up buddy, back with us in the most perfect receipes web site. If you are looking for yummy Marshmallow-Filled Banana Cupcakes recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Marshmallow-Filled Banana Cupcakes recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to marshmallow-filled banana cupcakes recipe. You can have marshmallow-filled banana cupcakes using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a heavenly Marshmallow-Filled Banana Cupcakes:
- You need 3/4 cup of Shortening or butter.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mashed ripe bananas.
- Use 1 tsp of Vanilla extrat.
- Use 2 cup of All-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Buttermilk.
- Use 1 cup of Softened butter (filling).
- Take 2 cup of Marshmallow creme (filling).
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of Confectioners sugar (filling).
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Marshmallow-Filled Banana Cupcakes:
- Preheat oven to 375?F. Line 18 muffin cups with paper or foil liners..
- In a large bowl, cream shortening and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in bananas and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk flour, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk, beating well after each addition..
- Fill prepared cups two-thirds full. Bake 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans 10 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely..
- For filling, in a large bowl, beat butter, marshmallow creme and confectioners sugar until smooth. Using a sharp knife, cut a 1 inch circle by 1 inch deep, in top of each cupcake. Carefully remove cut portions and seta side. Fill cavity with about 1 teaspoon filling. Replace tops, pressing down lightly. Dollop or pipe remaining filling over tops. Dust with confectioners sugar..
Leave the cupcakes to cool slightly in the tray before turning out onto a wire cooling rack to cool completely. Put the medium marshmallows in a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water. Make the filling as the cupcakes cool: In a medium bowl using a handheld or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the butter, marshmallow creme, vanilla, and cream on medium speed until completely smooth. Once cooked the marshmallows give the cupcakes a soft, molten texture on the inside. It makes a lovely contrast against the crumbly cake surrounding it.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Marshmallow-Filled Banana Cupcakes turns your day joyful.