Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for delicious Chakalaka with broccoli and cauliflower recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Chakalaka with broccoli and cauliflower recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chakalaka with broccoli and cauliflower recipe. You can cook chakalaka with broccoli and cauliflower using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a remarkably good Chakalaka with broccoli and cauliflower:
- Get 5 of carrots.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Use Half of red pepper.
- Use 1 whole of cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 whole of broccoli.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of rajah curry powder.
- Provide Pinch of Benny spice.
- You need 1 tin of baked beans.
- Get 3 spoons of tomato sauce.
- Take 100 ml of oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Chakalaka with broccoli and cauliflower:
- Chop onion,red pepper,cauliflower and broccoli.
- Peel and grate carrot.
- In a pan pour oil and leave to heat.
- Add onion, pepper and rajah.
- When fried add carrot,cauliflower and broccoli.
- Stir and leave for few minutes.
- When veg are soft add baked beans and leave for few minutes.
- Pour in a bowl add tomato sauce.
This broccoli-cauliflower casserole is the perfect Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner side dish. You could also enjoy it any time of the year as part of a delicious family meal. Break the broccoli and cauliflower into small florets, cutting off the thick stalks as you go. Broccoli cauliflower soup is creamy, comforting, and perfect for chilly nights! This healthy soup recipe is a hit with my entire family!
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Chakalaka with broccoli and cauliflower turns your day joyful.