What’s up friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes blog. If you are searching for best Vickys Jam & Custard Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Vickys Jam & Custard Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys jam & custard cupcakes, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can cook vickys jam & custard cupcakes, gf df ef sf nf using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a remarkably good Vickys Jam & Custard Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Provide 140 grams of gluten-free / plain flour.
- Use 240 ml of light coconut milk.
- You need 1 tsp of cider vinegar.
- Use 2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Take 2 tbsp of cornflour / cornstarch.
- Provide 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Use 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Provide 150 grams of granulated sugar.
- Get 113 grams of apple sauce or 80ml vegetable oil.
- Provide of custard filling.
- Take 3 tbsp of custard powder – the Birds tubbed brand are free-from, the packets are not.
- Get 2 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Get 200 ml of light coconut milk.
- Use 100 ml of full fat coconut milk.
- You need of raspberry jam.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Vickys Jam & Custard Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and line 2 cupcake tins. This recipe makes 18 cupcakes.
- Add the vinegar to the milk and set aside for 5 minutes at room temperature.
- Sift the flour into a bowl and add all of other dry cake ingredients.
- Mix the milk, oil/apple sauce and vanilla together and whip up until frothy then add to the dry ingredients and beat until combined.
- Pour the mixture into the cupcake cases until 2/3 full, then bake for 25 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes away clean.
- While the cakes are baking, mix the custard ingredients together and bring to boil in a small pan, stirring continuously until thickened. Pour into a bowl, cover until cooled, then chill in fridge a while.
- When the cakes are cooled enough, make a hole in the centre of each and fill the holes with some raspberry jam up to the top.
- When the custard has chilled completely, put it in a piping bag and pipe a swirl on top of each cake.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Vickys Jam & Custard Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF turns your day joyful.