What’s up buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes internet site. If you are looking for interesting Pass the Garden Dirt Cake recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Pass the Garden Dirt Cake recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pass the garden dirt cake recipe. You can cook pass the garden dirt cake using 25 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a delicious Pass the Garden Dirt Cake:
- Take of Molded vegetables:.
- Use 4 of red, yellow and orange candy fruit chews.
- Use 8 of green candy fruit chews.
- Get 1 sprig of fresh parsley.
- Use 1 sprig of fresh cilantro.
- Use of Bunny bottom and feet:.
- Get 1 of regular marshmallow.
- You need 1 of mini marshmallow.
- Get 1 Tbsp. of Vanilla frosting.
- Provide 1 of tube pink decorating icing.
- You need 2 of yogurt covered almonds.
- You need of Fence:.
- Prepare 12 sticks of Honey wheat pretzels.
- Provide of Marbled stones:.
- Provide 1 container of fondant.
- You need of Grey food coloring.
- Get of Dirt cake:.
- Prepare 1 1/2 packages of oreos, crushed.
- You need 1 (8 oz.) of Bar Cream cheese, softened.
- Get 1/2 C. of Butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 C. of Powdered sugar.
- Use 1 of large container Cool Whip.
- Take 2 (3.4 oz.) of Boxes Instant white chocolate pudding (or vanilla).
- Get 3 C. of Milk.
- Provide 1 tsp. of Vanilla extract.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Pass the Garden Dirt Cake:
- Mold the vegetables out of the candy chews. For the tomatoes, knead the red fruit chews between your hands until soft and pliable. Divide into 4 equal pieces and roll into balls. Use skewer to make wrinkles in the top and poke a small hole in each. Take a small piece of the cilantro for the tomato leaves and stick into hole..
- For the cucumbers, knead 4 of the green fruit chews between your hands until soft. Divide into 4 equal pieces. Roll each into a log resembling cucumbers..
- For the carrots, knead the orange fruit chews between your hands until soft. Divide into 4 equal pieces and roll into logs tapering one end to resemble carrots. Using a skewer poke small hole in top the wider end. Take a small piece of fresh parsley and stick it in the hole for the carrot leaves..
- To make the lettuce, take the remaining 4 green fruit chews and yellow fruit chews and knead in between your hands until soft. Divide into 4 equal pieces roll out each piece into a 4 inch long rope and lightly press to flatten. Roll up each rope to form a spiral like the head of a lettuce. Flaring out the outer layer to form leaves..
- For the bunny bottom and feet, use the pink icing to pipe paw pads onto each almond. Dab 2 small dallops of the white frosting on the flat side of the regular marshmallow to use as glue towards the bottom in the 4 and 8 o'clock positions. Glue on bunny feet..
- To make the marbled stones, take 1/2 of the fondant and put into a separate bowl or container. Add a coupe drops of grey food coloring and knead until fondant is completely covered. Grab a pinch of fondant from each white and grey and place one on top of the other. Twist them around each other, pull stretching them longer and fold. Do this a couple times creating a swirl effect. Repeat with remaining fondant. Shape into various sizes and shapes..
- To assemble cake, crush 1 package of oreos and place in the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish. In a separate bowl mix pudding, milk and vanilla..
- Using mixer mix cream cheese, and butter until smooth and creamy. Mix in powdered sugar and then fold in cool whip..
- Fold in pudding mixture until all is combined. Pour over remaining 1/2 package crushed oreos on top. Let sit in the refrigerater a few hours until set. Decorate with molded vegetables and bunny. Stick in pretzel sticks around cake to resemble a fence..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Pass the Garden Dirt Cake turns your day cheerful.