What’s up guys, back with us in the most complete receipes web page. If you are looking for interesting Taco Pizza recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Taco Pizza recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to taco pizza recipe. You can cook taco pizza using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a remarkably good Taco Pizza:
- You need 2 cans of crescent rolls.
- Use 1 pound of Hamburger.
- Get of Taco seasoning.
- You need 1 can of refried beans.
- You need of Doritos.
- Use of Mexican cheese.
- Provide of Lettuce.
- Prepare of Tomatoes.
- Use of Salsa.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Taco Pizza:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with non stick cooking spray. Open cans of crescent rolls and spread onto baking sheet and press down building up around the pan a bit. Set aside..
- Cook hamburger on stove grounding up the meat well. Add taco seasoning and cooking according to what it says on packet. While letting the hamburger simmer open can of refried beans and dump into a small pot to cook on stove, put 2 table spoons of water in it to make it easier to stir and spread..
- Next, take refried beans and spread on to crescent rolls, top with seasoned hamburger. Sprinkle with Mexican cheese and crumbled up doritos. Place in oven for 10 mintues. You will see the stop get golden brown..
- Once it's done top with more cheese and your favorite toppings like I did in the picture. Enjoy!.
A perfect homemade pizza dough topped with beans, ground beef, cheese, lettuce, sour cream, and taco sauce! You may be able to find more information. Taco Pizza – Can't figure out whether you're in the mood for pizza night or taco night? Pizza has been so popular for so long that it has entered the realm of a myriad amount of variations that can be conducted onto it. Make sure to dust your pan with semolina to keep it from sticking.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Wish that your Taco Pizza makes your day cheerful.