Hello friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are searching for complete Hot Chocolate recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Hot Chocolate recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hot chocolate recipe. You can have hot chocolate using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a delicious Hot Chocolate:
- Provide 1 of Cinnamon Stick,.
- Use of High Quality Dark Chocolate Preferably Valrhona 70% Coarsely Chopped, 60g + More For Grating.
- Provide 1/2 TBSP of High Quality Unsweetened Cocoa Powder Preferably Valrhona,.
- Provide 15 g of Demerara Sugar,.
- You need Pinch of Cayenne,.
- Get 177 g of Whole Milk,.
- Take 1/2 TBSP of Cornstarch..
- Take Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- You need of Marshmallows, For Toasting.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Hot Chocolate:
- In a sauce pot over medium heat, add in cinnamon stick. Lightly toast until aromatic. Add in chocolate, cocoa powder, sugar, cayenne and a splash of milk..
- Lightly whisk to combine well and until the chocolate starts to melt. While that's happening, in a small bowl, add cornstarch and a splash of milk. Stir to combine well. This will be the slurry. Set aside. When the chocolate has completely melted, gradually pour in the rest of the milk while still whisking..
- Once everything has incorporated well, whisk in the slurry. Whisk until well combined. Lastly, add salt. Give it a final whisk. Remove from heat and drain thru a fine strainer over a serving glass..
- You can toast your marshmallow with a blow torch or under a broiler. Be sure your serving glass is heat or oven proof. But I prefer toasting my marshmallow under a broiler smoked with charcoal. What I did was burned some charcoal on the stove, placed the charcoal in a heat-proof bowl and wacked into the oven the same time as broiling the marshmallow..
- Once the marshmallow is charred, remove from oven. Grate some more dark chocolate over the top. Serve immediately..
Candy cane cocoa, Mexican hot chocolate, white chocolate, and old-fashioned hot chocolate. Winter's worth it if it means warming up with hot chocolate. ⬇ Download hot chocolate image – stock picture and pictures in the best photography agency ✔ reasonable prices ✔ millions of high quality and royalty-free stock photos and images. Search, discover and share your favorite Hot Chocolate GIFs.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Hot Chocolate makes your day cheerful.