What’s up friends, back with us in the most perfect receipes page. If you are looking for tasty [Vegan] Caramel Apples recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent [Vegan] Caramel Apples recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to [vegan] caramel apples recipe. You can cook [vegan] caramel apples using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a remarkably good [Vegan] Caramel Apples:
- Take 1 cup of soy free vegan buttery spread.
- Use 2 cups of light brown sugar.
- Provide 1 cup of light organic Corn syrup.
- Prepare 11 ounces of full fat Coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 10-12 of tart apples.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking [Vegan] Caramel Apples:
- Wash the apples in very warm water to help remove the wax coating. Dry thoroughly and insert a popsicle stick into each one. Set on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet..
- Place the vegan buttery spread in a heavy bottomed pot and melt over medium high heat. Add the brown sugar and stir until melted and incorporated..
- Add the corn syrup and coconut milk..
- Bring to a boil and continue to cook, stirring constantly until a candy thermometer reads 235º F. (This may take awhile – be patient. It could take 15-20 minutes.).
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the salt. Dip the apples into the caramel, rotating to coat completely. Be sure to work quickly. Place the dipped apples on the parchment lined cookie sheet..
- As the apples cool, some caramel will pool at the bottom. Twist the apples once cool to remove from the parchment paper..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Wish that your [Vegan] Caramel Apples turns your day joyful.