Hello friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes site. If you are searching for yummy Sweet Yam Casserole recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Sweet Yam Casserole recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet yam casserole recipe. You can cook sweet yam casserole using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a tasty Sweet Yam Casserole:
- Take 2 cans of yams (40 ounce), drained.
- Get 1 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1 stick of margarine (softened).
- You need 1 bag of mini marshmallows.
- Use of Sprinkle cinnamon powder.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Sweet Yam Casserole:
- In a large bowl mix together brown sugar and salt…….
- Combine together in bowl with the brown sugar mixture your drained cans of yams and softened margarine…….break up any large pieces of yams…….
- Pour yam mixture into a large baking pan……sprinkle mixture with cinnamon powder……..
- Bake uncovered in a preheated 350 degree oven for 40 minutes……
- After baking remove pan from oven and place bag of marshmallows over top of yams……
- Place back into oven and continue to bake until marshmallows are golden brown……..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Mash yams in a large bowl and add brown sugar, salt, cinnamon, egg, and melted butter. Put sweet potatoes in a medium saucepan with water to cover. Bring to a boil over high heat, then lower the heat to a simmer and. Make the sweet potato filling: In a large bowl, add sweet potatoes. This sweet potato casserole is for everyone, even the people who don't like sweet potato casserole.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Sweet Yam Casserole turns your day joyful.