What’s up friends, back with us in the most interesting receipes site. If you are searching for best Chicken Bunny Chow recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Chicken Bunny Chow recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken bunny chow recipe. To cook chicken bunny chow you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a yummy Chicken Bunny Chow:
- Use of Chicken Breasts (Cut in chunks).
- Use 1 of Unsliced Bread.
- Prepare of Coriander/Dhanya (Finely chopped).
- Take 2 of Potatoes (diced).
- Provide 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of Green Pepper (Finely chopped).
- Take of Crushed Garlic.
- Get of Salt.
- Get 1/2 Teaspoon of crushed Chilli flakes.
- Use 2 Teaspoons of Paco Masala.
- Get 1 Teaspoon of Garam Masala.
- Provide 1 Teaspoon of 3in1 Masala.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Turmeric.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Paprika.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Chicken Bunny Chow:
- In a small – medium size pot, heat alil vegetable oil and add the chopped onions, peppers, crushed garlic and Chilli flakes.
- Brown the onion mixture and add alil boiling water so it dont burn to the pot. Add all the spices and cook for a further 5mins..
- Add the chicken breasts and potatoes and cook until potatoes are soft but still firm..
- Add the chopped Coriander/Dhanya and leave alil aside for garnish..
- Lastly, cut the bread in 2 and scoop out the inside of the bread, dish some of the food into the bread and Sprinkle alil more of the Coriander/Dhanya that you left aside..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Chicken Bunny Chow makes your day cheerful.