Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most interesting receipes page. If you are looking for tasty Healthy Mixed-Fruit Smoothie w Kale recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Healthy Mixed-Fruit Smoothie w Kale recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy mixed-fruit smoothie w kale recipe. To cook healthy mixed-fruit smoothie w kale you need 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a remarkably good Healthy Mixed-Fruit Smoothie w Kale:
- You need 2 cup of Mixed fruit- strawberries, raspberries, mangoes, peaches.
- Provide 1 cup of Kale (can substitute or add spinach as well).
- Provide 8 of ice cubes.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Get 1 cup of plain light frozen yogurt.
- Take 1 of scoop of vanilla protein powder (or plain).
- Provide 1 tbsp of ground flax seed.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Healthy Mixed-Fruit Smoothie w Kale:
- Add yogurt, milk, fruit, protein and flax together and blend. This allows you to have a liquid base first in order to blend other ingredients quicker.
- Add in kale and ice cubes and stir in slightly, then blend.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Healthy Mixed-Fruit Smoothie w Kale makes your day joyful.