What’s up buddy, back with us in the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are searching for yummy Taco Pie recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Taco Pie recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to taco pie recipe. To make taco pie you need 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a tasty Taco Pie:
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef.
- Provide 1 package of Pillsbury crescent rolls.
- Use 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
- Get 1 cup of crushed nacho cheese Doritos.
- Provide 1 packet of taco seasoning.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Taco Pie:
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Line a pie plate with the crescent rolls, pinch seams together to make your pie crust.
- Brown your beef and drain the grease.
- Add taco seasoning according to the instructions on the packet.
- Add your taco meat to the pie as the bottom layer.
- Spread a layer or sour cream on top of the beef.
- Generously cover the sour cream with a layer of shredded cheese.
- Add a layer of the crushed Doritos.
- Cover the rim of your pie plate with aluminum foil so your crust doesn’t burn.
- Bake for 20 minutes in your preheated oven.
- After the 20 minutes add another thin layer of shredded cheese and remove the foil to allow the crust to bake golden brown.
- Pop it back in the oven for 4 minutes then let it cool and serve with lettuce and salsa if you’d like.
It can be made ahead of time and baked off right before the party. Just slice it up and set out some traditional toppings. Taco Pie has always been a favorite. Once I got my Instant Pot I knew I had to convert this recipe, and This Instant Pot Taco Pie was amazing and super easy to make! Taco pie is on the menu!
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Taco Pie turns your day cheerful.