Hi buddy, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are searching for pleasing Chicken Taco soup recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Chicken Taco soup recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken taco soup recipe. You can cook chicken taco soup using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a tasty Chicken Taco soup:
- Use 3 of chicken breast cooked and shredded.
- You need 1 can of kidney beans.
- Use 1 of canned sweet corn.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes with green chiles.
- You need 2 cups of water or chicken stock.
- Provide 1 packet of taco seasoning.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Chicken Taco soup:
- Cook the chicken then shred it set aside.
- Drain kidney beans black beans and corn Rinse them..
- Place all ingredients in crockpot or pressure cooker or instant pot, or a pot on the stove..
- Add water or chicken stock and the packet of taco seasoning, mix..
- Crockpot- on high 3-4 hrs. Instant pot or pressure cooker – 10 mins with a quick release. Stove top- 15/20 mins on low/ med heat..
- Toppings- cheese, sour cream,tortilla chips Fritos corn chips..
Not only is this Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup simple to make, it's also a family favorite! The best easy crockpot taco soup recipe! Easy Chicken Taco Soup is a tasty weeknight dinner! Mexican chicken soup with chicken breasts Chicken Taco Soup. Low-sodium beef broth – chicken broth will work fine too.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Chicken Taco soup turns your day cheerful.