What’s up friends, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for yummy Chocolate Avocado Buttercream Frosting recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Chocolate Avocado Buttercream Frosting recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate avocado buttercream frosting recipe. To cook chocolate avocado buttercream frosting you need 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a yummy Chocolate Avocado Buttercream Frosting:
- You need 2 large of ripe avocados, peeled & pitted.
- Take 2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Use 4 tbsp of cocoa powder (unsweetened).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Chocolate Avocado Buttercream Frosting:
- Scoop avocados out into a food processor. Process until smooth, about 2 minutes, stopping to scrape down avocado with spatula if necessary..
- Add powdered sugar and cocoa powder to pureed avocado. Process for another minute or until creamy and combined, stopping once to scrape down mixture if necessary..
- Frost cake. This buttercream tastes best after it sits for a few hours, allowing time for flavors to blend. Enjoy ☺.
- Recipe inspired from Avocadocentral.com.
We kept our cupcakes in the fridge, as well as leftover frosting. Worried that it's going to turn brown? Be amazed – it's still as green as the day I made it! Oh, and happy Fourth of July! I'm celebrating with green frosting all over my face.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Chocolate Avocado Buttercream Frosting turns your day cheerful.