What’s up guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are searching for pleasing Turkey Meatloaf with Sage & Apples recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Turkey Meatloaf with Sage & Apples recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey meatloaf with sage & apples recipe. You can have turkey meatloaf with sage & apples using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a delicious Turkey Meatloaf with Sage & Apples:
- Provide 2 1/2 lb of ground turkey; preferably dark and white meat mix.
- You need 3/4 oz of fresh sage; minced.
- Use 1 cup of applesauce.
- Use 1 of tart apple; grated.
- Use 1 of red bell pepper; small dice.
- Use 1 bunch of green onions; small dice.
- Get 1 of leek; small dice.
- Get 2 of shallots; minced.
- Use 1 of egg.
- You need 2/3 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of onion powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 of salt and white pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Turkey Meatloaf with Sage & Apples:
- Combine all ingredients together..
- Roast at 350° for approximately one hour or until thermometer reaches 165°.
- Variations; Dried fruits, chopped figs, tarragon, parsley, mustard, rosemary, honey, bbq sauce.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Turkey Meatloaf with Sage & Apples turns your day cheerful.