Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are searching for yummy Gajrela / Gajar Halwa (carrot halwa) recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Gajrela / Gajar Halwa (carrot halwa) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gajrela / gajar halwa (carrot halwa) recipe. To make gajrela / gajar halwa (carrot halwa) you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a appetizing Gajrela / Gajar Halwa (carrot halwa):
- Prepare 1 kg of red carrots grated.
- Take 1 cup of milk.
- Get 1/2 cup of mixed nuts cashews, raisins.
- Prepare 1.5 cup of powdered milk.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Ghee.
- Get as per taste of Sugar.
- Take 4-5 of cardamom pods powder.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Gajrela / Gajar Halwa (carrot halwa):
- In a thick bottom pan add the grated carrots and milk cover and cook on low flame till carrots soften..
- Remove the lid and cook till milk evaporates. Now add sugar as per your taste and cook till the sugar leaves it's water and dries completely..
- Add ghee and continue to cook. Add dryfruits and keep stirring till everything comes together..
- Switch off the flame and add cardamom powder and milk powder and mix well..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Gajrela / Gajar Halwa (carrot halwa) turns your day joyful.