What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web site. If you are looking for excellent Mokimo served with beef stew recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Mokimo served with beef stew recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mokimo served with beef stew recipe. To make mokimo served with beef stew you only need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a delicious Mokimo served with beef stew:
- Use 10 of large potatoes.
- Use 1 l of water.
- Get leaves of Handfull of Pumpkin.
- Prepare 250 g of mahindi mbichi.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Use 200 g of meat.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic & ginger paste.
- Prepare 4 of medium Carrots.
- Provide 2 of royco cubes.
- Get 2 of medium Tomatoes.
- Use 1 tsp of Tomato paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Tumeric.
- Prepare of Garam masala.
- Take of Soy sauce.
- Take leaves of Rosemary.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Mokimo served with beef stew:
- Boil the maize till it cooks in a pot then add peeled potatoes and add water and salt until they cook..
- Mashed them together using a masher or a wooden spoon.add some oil in a pan and chopped onions and fry them till they soften then add to the mashed potatoes.mix them together and set aside..
- Cut the meat into cubes.heat oil in a pan and add in chopped onions let them cook till golden brown then add your meat and cover till it absorb all its juice..
- Add your chopped tomatoes,tomato paste,the chopped carrots,add all the spices stir and cover and let them simmer on low heat..
- When the tomatoes has soften add soy sauce and water to your desired amount and let it cook.as for me i prefer a thick soup so al cook till I get my preference then serve my beef garnished with rosemary leaves..
- Serve your mokimo with the beef stew and enjoy.😋.
This hearty dish of curry-laced stewed beef, wilted spinach, and savory mashed plantains is a popular takeaway lunch order in Kenya. Beef stew with peas Recipe: This recipe is a kitchen companion for stew lovers and anyone who wishes to taste the Oftentimes when we go to local eateries,ordering tea means getting served with a tray that includes a mug of Mokimo beef sauce recipe. Here, I share with you a recipe for making. Bo Kho is a spicy and flavorful Vietnamese beef stew that makes a pretty epic bowl of noodle soup. It can also be served with rice or French bread, but we like it served with noodles!
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Hope that your Mokimo served with beef stew turns your day joyful.