Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are searching for interesting Spinach Toast with bleu cheese and eegs recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Spinach Toast with bleu cheese and eegs recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach toast with bleu cheese and eegs recipe. To make spinach toast with bleu cheese and eegs you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a appetizing Spinach Toast with bleu cheese and eegs:
- Provide 200 g of fresh spinach.
- You need 10 g of butter.
- You need 1 of table spoon of mascarpone.
- Prepare 100 g of Roquefort.
- You need 2 of big slices of bread (AKA tourte in France).
- You need 1 of garlic.
- Use 4 of eggs.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Spinach Toast with bleu cheese and eegs:
- Lightly stiffen the slices of bread in the oven, then rub them with the garlic clove. keep them..
- Melt the butter in a pan, add the spinach (washed and squeezed). Let cook spinach over low heat..
- Add the Mascarpone to the spinach out of the heat. Spread this preparation over the bread slices. Put the Roquefort over it..
- Bake for 15 minutes at 200 ° C..
- Boil the egg for 5 minutes, then peel them..
- Serve together the toasts and the eggs….
Click HERE to watch our Recipe VIDEOS ♥ In a large non-stick skillet, add the garlic, eggs, milk salt and pepper. Top each slice of toast with a third of the egg mixture, bleu cheese, sriracha and bacon. Instructions Heat the oil in a large frying pan then add the baby spinach and garlic and allow to cook until the baby spinach has wilted. Drain excess liquid then add the sour cream, lemon juice, salt and pepper and mix through. Top the toast with a few spoonfuls of spinach, streaky bacon and a fried egg.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Spinach Toast with bleu cheese and eegs turns your day cheerful.