Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are searching for complete Vickys Creamy Rice Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Vickys Creamy Rice Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys creamy rice pudding, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can have vickys creamy rice pudding, gf df ef sf nf using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a tasty Vickys Creamy Rice Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Provide 100 grams of short grain rice.
- Prepare 820 ml of light coconut milk.
- Prepare 300 ml of full fat coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Take 50 grams of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 50 grams of dairy-free spread eg Vitalite or Stork block Margarine.
- Get 1 tsp of ground nutmeg or to taste.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Vickys Creamy Rice Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Put the rice and cinnamon stick into a pan with the milks. Bring to the boil, then turn down to a simmer.
- Simmer uncovered until the rice is cooked, around 40 minutes or more, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the cinnamon stick and stir in the sugar, nutmeg and dairy-free spread until melted and combined.
- Serve in bowls with a pinch of nutmeg over each.
- You can make it in the oven by putting the rice, milk, sugar and spread into a greased oven dish with some cinnamon and nutmeg sprinkled over the top.
- Bake in a preheated oven at gas 2 / 150C / 300°F for 2.5 – 3 hours or until the top is golden brown.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Vickys Creamy Rice Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF turns your day joyful.