What’s up friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes page. If you are looking for excellent Seafood Laksa Soup recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Seafood Laksa Soup recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood laksa soup recipe. To cook seafood laksa soup you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a tasty Seafood Laksa Soup:
- Provide 1 tsp of salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 3 tbsp of chicken bouillon.
- You need 3 tbsp of thai panang curry paste.
- Prepare 2 cans of coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- You need of Grind onions.
- Provide of Minced garlic.
- Prepare 10 pcs of shrimps.
- Get 2 cups of scallops.
- Take 10 of cuttlefish balls.
- You need 20 pcs of tofu.
- You need 10 pcs of kikiam.
- Take 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Seafood Laksa Soup:
- Sautè garlic and onion in a pan and let it stand for a minute then add shrimps, kikiam, cuttlefish balls and cook for 5-10 mins.
- Add panang curry paste and let it stand for 5 mins then add coconut milk.
- Add water to balance the spice of the curry.
- Add sugar, soy sauce, salt and pepper to taste.
- Add fried tofu, scallops and chicken bouillon then keep it boil for 10 minutes..
- Ready to serve! Enjoy!.
Singaporean laksa uses a coconut curry broth that is complex, fragrant, and just the right amount of richness. Seafood stock is the base of the broth. Laksa is spicy, fragrant noodle soup found across Southeast Asia, particularly Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia. It consists of noodles (either wheat noodles, rice vermicelli, or egg noodles/hokkien. This prawn noodles soup is a Malaysian soup made with spicy Laksa Heat a pan, add the laksa paste and a splash of coconut milk.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Seafood Laksa Soup turns your day cheerful.