What’s up buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes blog. If you are looking for best Naan Milk Bread recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Naan Milk Bread recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to naan milk bread recipe. To make naan milk bread you only need 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a heavenly Naan Milk Bread:
- Prepare 3 1/2 Cups of All Purpose Flour.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Milk Powder.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Warm Milk.
- Take 125 ml of Warm Water.
- Prepare 4 teaspoons of sugar.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds.
- Use 5 g of instant yeast.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of melted butter.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of melted butter for brushing.
- Use of Sesame seeds.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Naan Milk Bread:
- Add 3 tablespoons of butter into a microwaveable bowl and heat for approximately 20 seconds until melted.
- Add 2 ½ Cups of flour to a mixing bowl. Add in sugar, salt and instant yeast..
- Add in fennel seeds and milk powder. Mix all dry ingredients until it's combined..
- Pour in warm milk,warm water and melted butter..
- Mix together. The mixture should be sticky and slightly wet..
- Add in the remaining 1 Cup of flour. Mix the flour until it is well combined and forms a dough. Add more flour if the dough is too sticky. Knead the dough on a floured surface for 10mins..
- Place the kneaded dough into a greased bowl..
- Cover the dough with cling wrap and allow to rise in a warm area for 1 hour. After an hour the dough should be doubled in size..
- Place the dough on a floures surface and knead for further 2mins. Shape as desired..
- Place into greased baking tray, cover with clean tea towel. Allow to proof for 30min..
- Brush the dough with a little warm water. Sprinkle sesame seeds over the wet dough..
- Bake for 30mins on 190°C until lightly browned..
- Whilst the loaves cool. Add 3 tablespoons of butter to a microwaveable bowl and heat until melted. Brush over the naan bread whilst still warm..
- Place the naan bread on a clean tea towel and wrap the warm naans. This allows the butter to soak in and keep it soft. Keep wrapped for 10mins..
- Can be served with butter and cheese..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your Naan Milk Bread turns your day joyful.