What’s up buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes internet site. If you are searching for delicious Soy Milk Okara Cookies recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Soy Milk Okara Cookies recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to soy milk okara cookies recipe. You can have soy milk okara cookies using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a delicious Soy Milk Okara Cookies:
- Prepare 50 grams of Fresh okara.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy milk (unprocessed).
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Honey.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Soy Milk Okara Cookies:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well by hand until everything is evenly combined..
- Divide the dough into 8 pieces and roll them into rounds. Shape the rounds by gently pressing down on them..
- Bake them at 180°C for 18-20 minutes to finish..
- Note: If you don't eat these with a drink, your mouth might start to feel a bit dry..
The by-product of turning soy beans into soy milk or tofu is the ground up fibrous part of the bean. The problem with okara is that it's utterly bland. When it's fresh, having been squeezed of all its milk, it has a rather interesting texture, but unlike creamy tofu, it's not something that you can just eat as-is. I just got a soy milk maker, and love the fresh soymilk, but am not sure what to do with the leftover pulp (okara). I've poked around the web a bit, and most of the recipes I am finding call for dried okara, but it seems to me that is an extra unnecessary step – can't I just use it fresh from the machine?
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Soy Milk Okara Cookies makes your day joyful.