What’s up friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are looking for delicious Pork and Daikon (white radish) Nikomi (stew) recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Pork and Daikon (white radish) Nikomi (stew) recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork and daikon (white radish) nikomi (stew) recipe. To make pork and daikon (white radish) nikomi (stew) you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a delicious Pork and Daikon (white radish) Nikomi (stew):
- Take 800 g of Pork Belly.
- Take 1 of Large Daikon (white radish).
- Take 5 Slices of ginger*.
- Use 4 tbsp of Soy Sauce*.
- Take 50 ml of Water*.
- Take 2 tbsp of Sake(or white wine)*.
- You need 4 tbsp of Sugar*.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Pork and Daikon (white radish) Nikomi (stew):
- Cut the pork belly in 3cm width. Peel the white radish, cut vertically in half, then in 3 cm width..
- Braise the pork in a pan in mid heat for 6 minutes till golden. Pour water to cover, bring to boil and simmer for 5 min. Discard the water..
- Place the pork, radish and all of the seasoning with * in the pressure cook. Cook in mid pressure for 20 minutes..
- Once done, remove the lid and cook in low-mid heat till the sauce is dense.
Here is how to make Simmered Pork Belly and Daikon Radish. It can be made quickly and easily using Pork. Kikkoman Cookbook mainly introduces Japanese dishes using Kikkoman Soy Sauce. Easily search for various recipes for fried, stewed and other foods. You can find something for parties.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Pork and Daikon (white radish) Nikomi (stew) turns your day joyful.