Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most perfect receipes page. If you are searching for complete Turkey Taco Soup recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Turkey Taco Soup recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey taco soup recipe. To cook turkey taco soup you only need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a tasty Turkey Taco Soup:
- Provide 1 each of Sweet onion, dice.
- Provide 1 lb of Ground turkey.
- Get 1 can of Diced green chilies.
- You need 1 can of Corn.
- You need 1 can of Diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of Tomato sauce.
- Get 1 can of Kidney beans.
- Get 1 can of Pinto beans.
- You need 1 can of Sliced olives.
- Get 1 each of Avacodo.
- Provide 1 of as needed Sour cream.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Mexican cheese mix.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Corn bread.
- You need 1 of as needed Hot sauce.
- Use 1 packages of Taco seasoning mix.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Turkey Taco Soup:
- In a large pot brown off onion with olive oil at medium-high heat. Add turkey and green chilies; cook tell turkey is brown..
- After the meat is cooked add seasoning mix, and all cans (don't drain the cans, this is the soup).
- Bring soup to a boil then cover. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Serve with corn bread and top with sour cream, avocado, cheese and hot sauce..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Turkey Taco Soup makes your day cheerful.