Hi people, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are searching for delicious Simmered Daikon recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Simmered Daikon recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simmered daikon recipe. You can cook simmered daikon using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a perfect Simmered Daikon:
- You need 400-500 g of Daikon *about 16cm if large one.
- Prepare of Water *enough to cover Daikon.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of Dashi Powder.
- Use 1/2-1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Mirin.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Sake.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Sesame Oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Simmered Daikon:
- Slice Daikon about 2cm thickness. Remove skin and cut them in half if large..
- Place Daikon in a saucepan, add water just enough to cover and add Dashi Powder. You can use your home-made dashi stock for this..
- Add seasoning ingredients and bring to the boil. (Thinly sliced Ginger, Chilli can be added if you like.) Reduce the heat to low, cover with lid and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes..
- When Daikon pieces are tender, remove the lid and cook over medium heat until the liquid is almost gone..
- Note: For the above photo, I served with sliced Spring Onion and Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Seasoning Mix)..
Place cooked daikon on top of the kombu in a saucepan. Pour remaining cooking liquid over daikon. This simmered daikon with soboro is an authentic Japanese recipe that can be integrated into almost any Literally meaning "big root," the daikon radish is a popular part of Japanese food culture, and. Combine sake, mirin, soy, sugar, water, and konbu (if using) in a medium Add daikon slices. Bring to a boil over high heat.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Simmered Daikon turns your day cheerful.