Hello friends, welcome back to the most excellent receipes blog. If you are searching for interesting Spinach lasagne recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Spinach lasagne recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach lasagne recipe. You can cook spinach lasagne using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a heavenly Spinach lasagne:
- Use 8 of lasagne sheets.
- Provide of Mince.
- Provide of Bolognese sauce.
- Prepare of Onion.
- Prepare of Chopped tomato.
- Get of Spices of your choice.
- Provide cube of Knorr.
- You need of Stir fry veggies.
- Provide of Spinach.
- Take of Aromat.
- Prepare of Mozzarella & cheddar cheese.
- You need of White sauce.
- Prepare of Flour.
- Use of Milk.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Spinach lasagne:
- Start of by preparing your mince. Saute your onion (I used 1 chopped onion) and add your spices once the onion changes colour.
- Add your stir fry then mince once the spices are mixed well with the onion and stir fry veggies. Add your chopped tomato and a pinch of sugar to balance the acidity of the tomato. Cook your mince with minimum water and at a low temperature and add your cube then leave it abit to cook for a few minutes. Finally add your Bolognese sauce and you're done with mince..
- Prepare your lasagne sheets while your mince cooks in the other pot. Be careful to handle the sheets with care as they break easily. I added abit of olive oil so that my sheets don't stick together and boiled two sheets at a time for 5 minutes. Once the sheets have boiled put them in a bowl with cold water.
- Preparation of the white sauce will require you to boil milk about a cup then put a teaspoon of flour to avoid the sauce from being runny for about 5 minutes..
- Boil your spinach and add aromat for taste. Grate your cheeses and start making layers. You can start off with your sheets first, then mince, then spinach, then white sauce then eventually your cheeses on top..
- Bake in a tray for 18- 20 minutes at 180 degrees. Take out and let it cool then serve with salad of your choice or just alone.
Traditional lasagna goes vegetarian when you substitute the meat for vegetables like spinach and zucchini. This easy Spinach Lasagna made with layers of spinach-ricotta filling, cheese, and a flavorful homemade tomato sauce is the perfect comfort food. Take a chance and try our kid-friendly comfort food spinach lasagna recipe. Make this version of lasagna a staple in your home and serve with a green salad. This lasagna is stuffed with vegetables and combines Ricotta, Parmesan, and Mozzarella cheeses I also tested this butternut squash and spinach lasagna with gluten free noodles, and it works great!
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Hope that your Spinach lasagne turns your day cheerful.