Hi people, welcome back to the most complete receipes web site. If you are searching for excellent ‘Kimu-Taku’ Miso Squid Rice Bowl recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent ‘Kimu-Taku’ Miso Squid Rice Bowl recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ‘kimu-taku’ miso squid rice bowl recipe. You can cook ‘kimu-taku’ miso squid rice bowl using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a heavenly ‘Kimu-Taku’ Miso Squid Rice Bowl:
- Take 1 of Squid Tube *about 150g.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Miso *dark colour type recommended.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Sake (Rice wine).
- You need 1 tablespoon of Mirin.
- You need 1 teaspoon of grated Ginger.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Sugar *add more if you like it sweeter.
- Take 2-3 of tablespoonfuls Wombok Kimchi.
- Take 2-3 of tablespoonfuls sliced Takuan (Japanese Pickled Daikon).
- Prepare of *Note: Today I used my ‘Soy Sauce Pickled Daikon’ https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/10714058-soy-sauce-pickled-daikon.
- Provide 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- Use of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing ‘Kimu-Taku’ Miso Squid Rice Bowl:
- Cut Squid Tube into the size that is easy to eat. I made shallow cuts on one side before cut into small pieces..
- In a bowl, combine Miso, Sake (Rice wine), Mirin, Ginger and Sugar. Add Squid pieces and marinate for 15 minutes..
- While marinating, prepare vegetables. Cut Kimchi and Pickled Daikon into smaller pieces or strips if large. Finely chop up Spring Onion..
- Heat Sesame Oil in a frying pan over medium heat, add Squid and all marinade into the pan and cook until Squid changes colour and the sauce thickens. Add Kimchi, Takuan and Spring Onion, stir to combine. And that’s it!.
- Half fill a bowl with Freshly Cooked Rice and cover it with ‘Kimu-Taku’ Squid mixture, and sprinkle with some Toasted Sesame Seeds..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your ‘Kimu-Taku’ Miso Squid Rice Bowl makes your day joyful.