What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web page. If you are searching for excellent Milk peda recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Milk peda recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to milk peda recipe. To cook milk peda you only need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a tasty Milk peda:
- Take 1.5 ltr of Milk.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Sugar.
- Provide 30 gms of Almonds.
- Use 30 gms of Cashew.
- Take 50 gms of Coconut powder.
- Take 20 gms of raisins.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Milk peda:
- Boil milk in a big pan by stirring continuosly.
- When the milk thickens,add sugar and all dry fruits..
- Keep stiring continuously or the milk will get burnt..
- Remove from fire, when consistency of the mixture becomes thick enough to roll it we have a light brownish colour..
- Make small balls with this mixture..
- Ready to serve with garnishing of almonds and cashew.
Peda is very popular indian sweet recipe mostly made with Khoya or evaporated milk. Milk peda is possibly my most favourite Indian sweet and since it's a no-brainer to make during I made a few sweets last weekend for Diwali and will admit that this quick milk peda with milk powder. Milk peda recipe a easy and quick peda you can try. Doodh Peda or milk peda is a very popular sweet made for Diwali. This is made with condensed milk and milk powder as main ingredients.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Milk peda makes your day cheerful.