Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most interesting receipes blog. If you are searching for best Tofu Hamburg Steak recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Tofu Hamburg Steak recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tofu hamburg steak recipe. To make tofu hamburg steak you only need 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a yummy Tofu Hamburg Steak:
- Get 1 pack of medium firm tofu (about 9 oz).
- You need 250g of round pork (50%) and beef (50%).
- Get 1 of onion, minced.
- Take 3 tbsp of panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Get of Nutmeg to taste.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Get of (For mushroom sauce).
- Prepare 150 cc of water (about 3/5 cup).
- Take 1 tbsp of dashi powder.
- Prepare 1⁄2 pack of shimeji mushrooms (Can be substituted with 100g maitake mushrooms).
- Use 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of mirin.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger, grated.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of katakuri-ko (Can be substituted with corn starch).
- Get of (For garnish).
- Provide 1/2 of daikon radish, grated.
- Take of Shiso leaves, broccoli, tomato.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Tofu Hamburg Steak:
- Saute minced onion until golden brown..
- Pat-dry tofu..
- Put sauted onion, tofu,ground meat, panko, salt, pepper, nutmeg and egg into a bowl. Mix well..
- Form the meat mixture into 5-6 patties..
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil (not included in the ingredient list) in a pan over medium heat, and saute one side of the patties..
- Flip the patties, cover the pan with a lid and steam for 3 minutes over medium heat..
- Remove the lid and brown both sides of the patties over high heat..
- While steaming the patties, put water, dashi powder, shimeji mushrooms, soy sauce, mirin and ginger into a sauce pan and bring it to a boil..
- Dissolve katakuri-ko with one tablespoon of water..
- Reduce the heat under the sauce mixture and add katakuri-ko solution. Stir well until the sauce thickens.
- Plate the patties on a plate, pour the mushroom sauce and top with grated daikon radish. Serve with julienned shiso leaves, tomato, and boiled broccoli..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Tofu Hamburg Steak makes your day cheerful.