Hello friends, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web site. If you are searching for yummy Linguine al Portofino recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Linguine al Portofino recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to linguine al portofino recipe. To make linguine al portofino you only need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a tasty Linguine al Portofino:
- Get 500 g of pasta.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Pesto: 30-40 g of fresh basil, washed and dried.
- Use Tablespoon of grated Parmesan.
- Provide Tablespoon of grated Pecorino.
- Take 1-2 cloves of garlic (depending on size).
- Take Spoonful of pine nuts.
- Prepare of Good amount of olive oil.
- Provide of Fresh Passata sauce: about 2 tablespoons (see my recipe).
- You need of About 100 g of cherry marziano tomatoes.
- Prepare leaves of Few fresh basil.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Linguine al Portofino:
- Prepare the pesto. Add all ingredients, apart from pine nuts in a food processor, whizz up until smooth.
- Add pine nuts, whizz again. Wash and chop tomatoes, put in a pot. Add basil, bring slowly to the boil. Simmer for about 45 mins or so. Strain out sauce using sieve.
- Bring pot of salted water to the boil. Cook pasta according to instructions. Drain and put back in the pot. Add pesto and passata. Mix well and serve 😄.
Spaghetti with fresh vegetables in season in light butter sauce. Order online from Portofino Restaurant on MenuPages. Scolare quindi le linguine al dente, versarle nella padella e saltarle. Alla fine aggiungere il caviale mescolando. Le linguine al limone e panna sono un abbinamento classico.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Linguine al Portofino makes your day cheerful.