Hi buddy, welcome back to the most complete receipes page. If you are searching for delicious Daikon with Fresh Scallop recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Daikon with Fresh Scallop recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to daikon with fresh scallop recipe. You can cook daikon with fresh scallop using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a heavenly Daikon with Fresh Scallop:
- You need 1 of daikon.
- Get 10 pcs of scallop.
- Prepare Slices of ginger and garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fish sauce.
- Get 1 stalk of spring onion.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Daikon with Fresh Scallop:
- Wash and cut daikon into strips. Heat water in a pot then boil it for 1 min. Remove and drain.
- Saute ginger and garlic. Add daikon mix.Pour fish sauce add half cup water and simmer it until almost cook. Put the scallop simmer it for a minute then remove. Garnish with spring onion.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for details. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. In Japan, daikon is frequently pickled and served as a crunchy accompaniment to rice at mealtimes. It's great chopped into salads or made into crudités to serve with.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Daikon with Fresh Scallop makes your day cheerful.