Hello guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes blog. If you are searching for tasty Lauki (kaddu) custard kheer recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Lauki (kaddu) custard kheer recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lauki (kaddu) custard kheer recipe. To cook lauki (kaddu) custard kheer you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a perfect Lauki (kaddu) custard kheer:
- You need 500 grams of Lauki (kaddu).
- Take 1 liter of fresh full fat milk.
- You need 1 tin of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Cardamom powder.
- Provide 4-5 drops of Green food colour.
- Use 4 tablespoons of Sago seeds.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Vanilla Custard powder.
- You need as required of Almonds & pistachios chopped for garnishing.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Lauki (kaddu) custard kheer:
- Let’s begin firstly soak sago seeds in water for 2 hours, soak custard powder in cold milk whisk without lumps set aside now Peel the lauki & in a vegetable tub pop in a tray of ice cubes with some water now grate lauki in the ice cold water.
- Further in a heavy bottom dish squeeze the water from lauki add in the dish stir till the moisture is vanished & further add milk stirr making sure it doesn’t catch the bottom or burnt.
- Next add sago seeds let it boil well for 5 minutes keep stirring.
- Now add condensed milk & cardamom powder, green food colour mix well.
- Now add the custard powder mixed with milk keep stirring for 3 minutes then off the stove flame burner.
- Garnish it with chopped almonds & pistachios let it cool down to room temperature then store in refrigerator & enjoy it the delicious lauki custard kheer is ready..!.
Add grated kaddu and cook till it turns soft. Mix condensed milk and sugar well. Once the sugar is dissolved, add soaked sabudana. pumpkin kheer recipe with step by step photos. flavorsome, easy to prepare kaddu ki kheer or pumpkin payasam recipe. recipe requires minimal ingredients. Lauki Ki Kheer Urdu Recipe, Step by step instructions of the recipe in Urdu and English, easy ingredients, calories, preparation time, serving and videos in Urdu cooking. The recipie is listed in Pakistani Sweet Dishes.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Lauki (kaddu) custard kheer turns your day cheerful.