What’s up friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for tasty Beef stew and pasta Linguine recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Beef stew and pasta Linguine recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef stew and pasta linguine recipe. To make beef stew and pasta linguine you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a appetizing Beef stew and pasta Linguine:
- Prepare 800 g of pasta linguine.
- Get 1/4 g of beef.
- Get 2 of tomatoes.
- Provide 2 of onions.
- Get 1/2 of teaspoonful Ground pepper.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- Use of Cooking oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Knor chillie beef cube.
- Provide of Dhania.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Beef stew and pasta Linguine:
- Boil the beef for some 15 to 30 minutes to cook. meanwhile chop the onions and tomatoes.
- After the meat is cooked… add in some cooking oil and let it fry for some minutes before adding in the ground garlic..
- Add in the onions and let it cook…add in the tomatoes and add some salt to taste.
- Let the tomatoes soften and add in the 1/2 teaspoonful of ground pepper, knor chillie beef cube and the chopped dhania. let it simmer for a while..
- While the meat simmers, to a bowl of hot water add in the pasta linguine. Break them into two and add it in to the boiling water.
- Let it cook for some 10-15minutes till it cooks evenly. Drain the excess water and in a separate pan heat some cooking oil…add in the pasta with some added salt to taste. Lastly add in some of the chopped dhania for colour..
- Serve it hot for 4 with some sauce for flavour.
When the dumplings are golden-brown, lift them out of the stew into serving bowls and stir the stew (the squash will be very tender, which will thicken and flavour the sauce). How to make the best Guinness beef stew made with beef, Guinness beer, and hearty vegetables. Believe it or not, beef stew is simple to make. This version, made with Guinness beer, is no different. Warm up with this hearty beef stew and suet dumplings recipe—a classic, filling British winter dish.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Beef stew and pasta Linguine makes your day joyful.