Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for best Mike's Double Decker Sweet Hawaiian Swiss Burgers recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Mike's Double Decker Sweet Hawaiian Swiss Burgers recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's double decker sweet hawaiian swiss burgers recipe. To cook mike's double decker sweet hawaiian swiss burgers you only need 24 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a yummy Mike's Double Decker Sweet Hawaiian Swiss Burgers:
- Provide of ● For The Grilled Proteins.
- Take 4 of LG Patties 80/20 Grass Fed Angus Beef Or Prime Rib.
- Provide 1 Can of Thick Sliced SPAM [cut 4 slices].
- You need of ● For The Hamburger Seasonings & Toppers.
- Get as needed of Quality Teriaki Sauce.
- Take to taste of Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper.
- Use as needed of Worshtershire Sauce [to help seasonings stick].
- Prepare Dash of Ginger Powder.
- Take Dash of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Provide Dash of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Get Dash of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Get of ● For The Fruits & Vegetables.
- Prepare 2 of EX Firm Thick Sliced Chilled Tomatoes.
- Get 2 of Thick Sliced Chilled Maui Onions.
- You need 4 of LG Crispy Chilled Butter Lettuce Leaves.
- Provide 1 Can of Pineapple Slices [two slices per burger].
- Use of ● For The Cheeses.
- Take 4 of Swiss Cheese Slices [two slices per burger].
- Prepare of ● For The Grilled Bread.
- Prepare 2 of EX LG Sweet Grilled Hawaiian Buns.
- You need as needed of Garlic Butter.
- Provide of ● For The Options [I'd recommend them both if you can find them].
- Prepare 2 of 5"x5" Pieces Nori [aka kelp – soaked for 5 minutes].
- Take of Dried Shitake Mushrooms [soaked for 15 minutes then sauteed].
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Mike's Double Decker Sweet Hawaiian Swiss Burgers:
No burger is complete without a side of fries which come hand cut and in overflowing abundance. Arby's Reuben sandwich features thin-sliced corned beef topped with melted Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, and Thousand Island dressing, on toasted marble rye bread. Double meat was also an option for an additional buck. The restaurant has locations in the United States, Canada, Russia, Turkey, and United Arab Emirates. Arby's menu prices are slightly more expensive than the average fast-food restaurant.
Recipe : Mike's Double Decker Sweet Hawaiian Swiss Burgers
Eating healthy is something all of us would like to do, even though it may be hard. As a way to consume healthy, you must first make the perfect food decisions. Eating healthy is about what you take in, which makes your choices very crucial to your results.
Fruits are very essential. You should try and eat 2 cups of these each day. Concentrate on eating a variety, such as fresh, frozen, canned, and sometimes even dried fruit. It’s possible to drink fresh fruit drinks also, even though you ought to use moderation when doing so.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Mike's Double Decker Sweet Hawaiian Swiss Burgers makes your day joyful.