Hi buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes blog. If you are searching for best White Chocolate and Strawberry Jelly Cheesecake recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent White Chocolate and Strawberry Jelly Cheesecake recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to white chocolate and strawberry jelly cheesecake recipe. You can have white chocolate and strawberry jelly cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a tasty White Chocolate and Strawberry Jelly Cheesecake:
- Use 200 g of Digestives biscuits.
- Use 125 g of Butter.
- Use 250 g of Mascarpone Cheese.
- Provide 300 ml of Double Cream.
- Take 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Get 200 g of White Chocolate.
- Prepare 1 Handful of White Chocolate Chips.
- Prepare 1 sachet of Strawberry Jelly Powder.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving White Chocolate and Strawberry Jelly Cheesecake:
- Line the bottom of your cake tin with a circle of greaseproof paper and grease the edges with butter..
- Place the digestive biscuits into a sealable bag and squeeze the air out before sealing. Use a rolling pin to crush the biscuits thoroughly. It may be easier to crush half of the biscuits at a time and pour into a large bowl. Melt the butter and stir into the crumbs to form an evenly coated mix. Add a handful of white chocolate chips to the mix and stir in. Spread evenly on the bottom of your cake tin and pat down firmly..
- Sit the base in the fridge whilst you make the filling to ensure that it is set. To make the filling, pour the mascarpone and the double cream into a bowl or mixer and whisk together. Once that has combined fully whisk in the vanilla extract and set aside..
- Break up the bars of chocolate into individual pieces and place into a microwaveable bowl and begin to melt the chocolate in the microwave. Make sure to only put it in for 30 seconds at a time and stir the chocolate in between to ensure that it does not burn. Once the chocolate is completely melted and there are no lumps set it aside for a couple of minutes so that it is just warm. Pour the melted chocolate into the filling mix and combine..
- Remove the base from the fridge and dollop the filling into the centre of the tin. Spread the filling from the centre to the edges, this ensures that no loose crumbs will mix into the filling. Using a wooden spoon even the filling out and return to the fridge for a couple of hours..
- Following the instructions on the sachet, dissolve the powder into water, if the liquid feels too warm place it in the fridge for 5 or 10 minutes until it has cooled but not started to set. Remove the cheesecake from the fridge and holding a spoon just above it gently pour the jelly over the top until it is around an inch thick and return to the fridge until it has set. Once the Jelly has set you are free to decorate as you wish and enjoy!.
Please see my disclosure for more details!* Buttery Biscuit Base, White Chocolate Cheesecake with Strawberry Filling, Whipped Cream, More Chocolate, and even more Strawberry! The most amazing White Chocolate and Strawberry Cheesecake! White Chocolate Cheesecake is such a delicious flavour for me, but I love it with some fruit in as well. This cake is made with a chocolate graham cracker crust, milk chocolate cheesecake filling, and strawberry topping. This dessert is like chocolate-covered strawberries turned into a melt-in-your-mouth cheesecake.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Wish that your White Chocolate and Strawberry Jelly Cheesecake turns your day cheerful.