Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most interesting receipes page. If you are looking for interesting Momma's lemon peppercorn pork tenderloin recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Momma's lemon peppercorn pork tenderloin recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to momma's lemon peppercorn pork tenderloin recipe. You can cook momma's lemon peppercorn pork tenderloin using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a perfect Momma's lemon peppercorn pork tenderloin:
- You need 1 each of pork tenderloin.
- Get 2 tbsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 3 tbsp of water.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Momma's lemon peppercorn pork tenderloin:
- mix pepper, lemon juice and water in a Ziploc bag.
- put meat in marinade and place in fridge overnight (can be done before freezing too).
- preheat oven to 425 and place pork and marinade in a small baking dish.
- cover with tin foil and cook until tender.
- remove tin foil and cook until top is browned.
Rub tenderloin with both pepper seasonings, covering entire surface. Recipe Box from The Oregonian OregonLive brought to you by Zupan's Markets. Serve this pork tenderloin with a side of roasted new potatoes. This is the pork tenderloin that was supposed to be a chicken. But it ended up being a simply delicious mistake.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Momma's lemon peppercorn pork tenderloin makes your day joyful.