Hi buddy, back with us in the most perfect receipes web site. If you are searching for pleasing Hazelnut Chocolate Chelsea Buns recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Hazelnut Chocolate Chelsea Buns recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hazelnut chocolate chelsea buns recipe. You can cook hazelnut chocolate chelsea buns using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a yummy Hazelnut Chocolate Chelsea Buns:
- Take 300 ml of full fat milk.
- Use 90 g of unsalted butter.
- Provide 675 g of plain white flour.
- Use 3 tablespoons of caster sugar.
- Prepare 8 g of fast acting yeast.
- Use 1 of large egg (beaten).
- Use of Zest of 1 lemon.
- Get 1 1/2 teaspoons of mixed spice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt.
- Provide of For the filling.
- You need 1/2 jar of hazelnut chocolate spread.
- Get of Several handfuls of sultanas.
- You need of For the glaze & topping.
- Take 4 tablespoons of caster sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of milk.
- Get 50 g of white chocolate (melted).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Hazelnut Chocolate Chelsea Buns:
- Add the milk and butter in a small saucepan and heat just enough that all the butter melts, then remove immediately from the heat. Put the flour, yeast & sugar in a bowl and whisk together. Add the mixed spice and lemon zest and stir that through too..
- Add the milk/butter & egg to the flour mixture and stir together so that it forms a soft dough. Tip out onto a clean surface and knead for around 10 minutes until the dough is smooth and has elasticity. Put into a clean, greased bowl and cover. Put it into a warm area (somewhere like an airing cupboard is ideal) to prove for an hour or two until it has doubled in size..
- Knock the air out of the dough so that it goes back to the original size and then, on a lightly flour, clean surface, roll out to around 52 x 25 centimetres. Cover the whole of the top of the dough with the hazelnut chocolate spread (leaving about a centimetre from the edge). Scatter sultanas over the top over the chocolate spread liberally..
- The long edge of the dough should be facing you. Press the nearest edge of it into the surface you are working on then take the furthest edge and start to roll it toward you, trying to keep it as tight as possible..
- Cut into 4cm pieces (you should get 13 buns out of this). Place into a greased baking tray of about 25 x 25cms. It’s ok if they are touching each other. Cover and leave to prove for 45 minutes..
- Bake in a pre-heated oven (200 degrees centigrade/400 degree Fahrenheit/gas mark 6) for 20-25, until golden..
- Meanwhile, prepare your glaze by putting the 4 tablespoons of sugar and 2 tablespoons of milk in a saucepan and heat until all the sugar is dissolved. When you remove the buns from the oven immediately brush the glaze all over the top of the buns. Don’t remove the buns from the tray or separate them until they have cooled..
- Once they have cooled, melt the white chocolate and drizzle over the top of each bun to finish. Wait until the chocolate has set and then serve/eat. Enjoy!.
These apple chelsea buns are so bloody good. As with my hot cross Chelsea buns, the dough is laminated with a single 'business letter' fold before filling and rolling. These sweet buns are perfect served lightly buttered for tea. In a dry heavy saucepan cook Chelsea White Sugar over moderate heat, stirring with a fork, until melted and cook, without stirring, swirling pan, just until a golden caramel. Wow!! this was my reaction when my Chelsea buns were ready.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Hazelnut Chocolate Chelsea Buns makes your day joyful.