Hi people, back with us in the most interesting receipes blog. If you are searching for tasty Cheeseburger Biscuit Bake recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Cheeseburger Biscuit Bake recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheeseburger biscuit bake recipe. To make cheeseburger biscuit bake you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a tasty Cheeseburger Biscuit Bake:
- Use 1 lb of Ground beef.
- Provide 1/4 cup of onion, chopped.
- Provide 8 oz of Tomato sauce.
- Get 1/4 cup of Ketchup.
- You need 1 dash of ground black pepper (to taste ).
- Take 2 cup of Cheddar cheese (shredded, divided).
- Prepare 1 can of Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits (10 per can).
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Cheeseburger Biscuit Bake:
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- In a skillet, over medium-high heat, cook ground beef and onions until meat is browned and onions are tender. Drain and return to skillet..
- Stir in tomato sauce, ketchup, and black pepper..
- In a greased 8×8 inch baking dish/pan, spread half the mixture over the bottom. Add a layer of shredded cheese (1 cup). Repeat layers..
- Flatten each biscuit and lay on top, covering as much area as possible. I used 9 biscuits this way, used the 10th to fill in gaps, then pinched and kneaded with fingertips until it covered the whole thing..
- Bake for 18-22 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown and mixture is bubbly..
- *** Recipe originates from Taste of Home's 2003 "Quick Cooking Annual Recipes" cookbook..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Cheeseburger Biscuit Bake makes your day cheerful.