What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web site. If you are searching for delicious Wheatflour Laddoo recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Wheatflour Laddoo recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to wheatflour laddoo recipe. To cook wheatflour laddoo you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a yummy Wheatflour Laddoo:
- Prepare 1 cup of wheatflour.
- Get 2 tbsp of custard powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk powder.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of elachi powder.
- Take 1/2 cup of roasted peanuts.
- You need 3/4 cup of dry fruits finely chopped.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Wheatflour Laddoo:
- Firstly seive the flour and keep aside. Now Heat ghee in a kadhai. Add elaichi powder and stir it for a 2-3 sec or till it leaves aroma..
- Now add the wheatflour roast it till it changes it's colour to wheatish leave aroma..
- It is to be roasted on low flame and keep stirring continuously to avoid burning..
- Once the flour is roasted well it will start leaving sides. Now add custard powder and milk powder and mix it well and cook for 2/3 mins..
- Now add the chopped dry fruits mix well Stir for 2_3 mins. Off the flame let it cool. After 3_4 mins add sugar..
- Mix well and let it cool completely. Now make small lemon size round balls..
- Your yummiiilious laddoos are ready for bhog..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Wheatflour Laddoo makes your day joyful.