Hello friends, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web page. If you are looking for excellent Tex-Mex Chili recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Tex-Mex Chili recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tex-mex chili recipe. You can cook tex-mex chili using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a tasty Tex-Mex Chili:
- Prepare 10 oz of tomato juice.
- Prepare 10 oz of ground beef.
- Take 8 oz of black beans.
- You need 4 oz of corn.
- You need 1/4 cup of tomato.
- You need 1/8 cup of onion.
- Use 1 of jalepeño.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Use 3 tbsp of sour cream.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Tex-Mex Chili:
- Cook beef in frying pan to 155°F, adding black pepper, salt, and 1/2 tbsp cumin..
- Dice 1/4 cup tomato, 1/8 cup onion, and jalepeño..
- I use canned beans and corn to save time, so drain all liquid and set aside 8 oz black beans and 4 ounce corn..
- When beef is done cooking, reduce heat to simmer. To make healthier, you can strain out the grease, but I leave it in..
- Add tomato juice, jalepeño, tomato, onion, corn, and beans to pan. Sprinkle remaining cumin and the cayenne pepper over chili..
- Cover, and stir occassionally. Let simmer for 20 minutes. Serve in bowl with sour cream on top..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Tex-Mex Chili makes your day cheerful.