What’s up guys, welcome back to the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are looking for delicious Kuching Butter Milk Buns recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Kuching Butter Milk Buns recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kuching butter milk buns recipe. You can have kuching butter milk buns using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a delicious Kuching Butter Milk Buns:
- You need of A. Tan Zhong/water roux.
- Provide 30 g of bread flour/flour.
- Take 150 g of water.
- Take of B. Dough.
- Prepare 300 g of water.
- You need 1 of egg (lightly beaten).
- You need 2 tbsp of melted butter/oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Take 570 g of bread flour/flour.
- Use 3 tbsp of milk powder.
- Get 1 tsp of bread improver.
- Get 2 1/4 tsp of INSTANT dried yeast.
- Take of C. Butter and milk filling.
- You need 160 g of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 100 g of fine sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of corn flour.
- Get 3 tbsp of custard powder.
- Take 200 g of full cream milk powder.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Kuching Butter Milk Buns:
- A. Tangzhong – Mix flour and water in a small pot and whisk until there is no lump. Heat this mixture over low heat, keep stirring until it turns into a thick paste. Tangzhong is ready when the spoon used to stir leaves a visible trail all the way to the bottom of the pan. Turn off the heat and leave to cool completely. Cover with plastic wrap to keep it from drying before adding to the bread dough. This tanzhong can be prepared the night before or few hours before baking..
- B. Dough – Place all cooled tangzhong in a bread pan followed by the rest of the ingredients in B according to the order listed. Set bread maker to dough function and wait for it to beep and stop. In the meantime, prepare the filling..
- C. Butter and milk filling – Cream butter, sugar and salt until pale and fluffy. Add egg and mix well. Next, sift in combined corn flour, custard powder and milk powder. Use spoon or wooden spatula to do the mixing first. Then continue mixing using electric hand mixer until filling is well combined and soft dough is formed. This doughy filling should feel firm yet still soft to touch. Keep in the fridge while working on the dough..
- To assemble the bun – Remove dough from the bread pan to a generously floured working top. Dust hands with flour before working on the sticky bread dough. Deflate lightly and divide into small equal portions. Each weighing around 50g. Roll each portion into a small ball and rest for 15 minutes. Next, flatten the small rolled ball, add filling, wrap and seal neatly. Lightly roll into preferred shape, oblong or round. Place on a greased pan. Rest buns for 45 minutes or until buns double in size..
- Preheat oven to 160°C (depending on the oven). Bake for 15 minutes or until buns are golden brown. Once baked, immediately brush hot buns with melted butter and transfer to a cooling rack to cool..
Well today I'm sharing these Asian style. Make the buttermilk glaze by whisking the buttermilk, cream cheese and confectioners' sugar together in a small bowl. Drizzle the glaze liberally over the buns and enjoy warm. Hot cross buns are made with buttermilk and raisins with a hint of cinnamon. These are a family tradition for Easter brunch.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Kuching Butter Milk Buns turns your day cheerful.