Hi buddy, welcome back to the most complete receipes site. If you are searching for best Simple Mashed Potato Salad recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Simple Mashed Potato Salad recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple mashed potato salad recipe. To make simple mashed potato salad you only need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a tasty Simple Mashed Potato Salad:
- Prepare 2 cups of cold mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of hardboiled eggs – chopped to 1/4 inch pieces.
- Provide 1/3 cup of onion – chopped to 1/4 inch pieces.
- Take 1/4 cup of celery – chopped to 1/4 inch pieces (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Miracle Whip or Mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tbs of Sweet relish.
- Take 1 tbs of yellow mustard.
- Use 1/4 tsp of celery seed (optional).
- Get to taste of salt and pepper.
- Use of Paprika for garnish (optional).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Simple Mashed Potato Salad:
- Put everything in a medium sized bowl with an airtight lid. Mix gently until fully combined..
- Cover. Refrigerate 2-4 hrs. Sprinkle with paprika before serving if desired. Enjoy!.
- NOTE: This really is best made with Miracle Whip due to the extra seasonings it contains. If you use mayo try adding 1 tsp sugar and 1 tsp apple cider vinegar as well to get a more "tangy, sweet zip".
Much like the simple potato salads of years past. Old-Fashioned Mashed Potato Salad By Sue Lau Palatable Pastime Peel cut and cook potatoes as for mashed potatoes. Add relish, chopped onion, celery, salt and pepper. In small bowl mix vinegar and sugar, mix until sugar is dissolved, add Miracle whip and mix well.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Simple Mashed Potato Salad turns your day cheerful.